So in a way, apple did best spy app for android respond to the competition.Everybody knows that you need to brush and floss to have healthy teeth. But how many people actually follow that advice? How many brush our teeth for two minutes twice a day and floss? It is actually less than 20%! It is no surprise that clinics are so popular. Let’s take a look at some other fun facts about teeth.
- Women who have both chest pain and a sore jaw are more likely to have a heart attack.
- 38.5 days in the average person’s lifetime are spent brushing.
- 73% of people prefer grocery shopping over floss shopping.
- Keeping your toothbrush in a bathroom with toilet is risky. When you flush, airborne particles filled with germs land on your toothbrush.
- Around $500,000,000 is spent each year on chewing gum in this country.
- Our oral health has improved a lot over the past 10 years.
- 40% of kids between 6 and 19 have cavities. This is down from 80% just 10 years ago.
- There has been an 8% decline in tooth loss in people over 60 in the past 10 years.
- Socio-economic status and oral health are closely related. Untreated dental issues happen in 33% of low income families, compared to 16% in middle class families.
- Women laugh (and show their teeth) an average of 62 times per day. Men laugh just 8 times per day.
- Dentistry is the 5th most trusted profession in this country.
- Out of 100, the average score patients give to a dentist in terms of their trust, honesty, delivery of quality care and interpersonal skills, is 61.
- Around $2 billion is spent every Halloween. This is enough to keep a dental clinic running for at least six years.
- In a study across the United Kingdom, it was found that 50% of men wanted teeth whitening. Interestingly, just 35% of women also wanted to have this procedure completed.
- 94% of people in this country brush their teeth at night, compared to 81% who brush in the morning.
- in this country and it is often untreated.
- The very first floss made available on the market was made from silk. Today, manufacturers use Gore-Tex, a fiber that is also used in many outdoor and survivalist clothing.
- Only 28% of people floss every day.
- Tooth decay is untreated in 33% of cases.
- The chance of experiencing tooth decay is increased by 62% if you drink three bottles of soda every day.
The bottom line is simple. You must in order to avoid oral diseases. A smile paints a thousand pictures, as they say, and it is vital that your smile actually looks really good. This can only be achieved if you do what you are supposed to do: brush for two minutes twice per day and floss after every brush as well. Do not, however, go over the top and brush and flush more often than that.